Rock and Bowl for Kids' Sake 2019 (copy)
About This Campaign
As a "thank you" for your support and enthusiasm, Big Brothers Big Sisters hosts a celebratory party at your local bowling center. No bowling expertise is required, only the willingness to share in our heartfelt and sincere thanks for helping us transform our community.
Step 1: Register your team! It’s easy to do online. Just click the join button on the right side of this page!
Step 2: Recruit people to join your team. It could be friends, family, or co-workers. You’ve set an ambitious goal, so choose people who will help you exceed it!!
Step 4: Motivate your team to raise money for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Share information about the impact of Big Brothers Big Sisters on your community
- Keep your team informed about incentive prizes, rules, games, contests, etc
- Communicate their success (Katie just got a $50 donation! Joel has already exceeded his goal of $200! Our team just surpassed the $1,000 mark!)
Step 5: Have Fun! Join us at Superior Entertainment Center in Marquette or Red Rock Lanes in Ishpeming to celebrate your team’s success! Remember, it’s not about how good a bowler you are, it’s celebrating the impact the money your team collected will have on your community!There will be door prizes, bucket raffles, 50/50s and more!
- Raise $250+ and you will get a free t-shirt, a sweatshirt, & 2 free games of bowling!
- Raise $300+ and your names gets entered into the grand prize drawing, you get a free t-shirt, a sweat shirt, & 2 free games of bowling
- For every $50 you raise above $300, you gain another entry into the grand prize!
raised of $50,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- Mar 22, 2018 12:00 am to
- Apr 25, 2018 12:00 am
Campaign to Support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Marquette and Alger Counties, Inc.
We partner with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community and hold ourselves accountable for each child in our program achieving: higher aspirations, greater confidence and better relationships; avoidance of risky behaviors; educational success.